Summer Program Application
Summer Program Application and Admissions Information
Summer Study invites all qualified high school students to submit a summer program application. We provide a summer program application form for each of our prestigious locations including Penn State University, University of Colorado at Boulder, Fordham University in NYC and The Sorbonne in Paris, France; complete with instructions for choosing from our non-credit enrichment programs and college credit programs for high school students.
Summer Study Program Eligibility
Students completing 9th, 10th or 11th grade may apply to any of our NON-Credit Enrichment programs at...
- Penn State University - 2 weeks, 3½ weeks or 6½ weeks
- University of Colorado at Boulder - 2 weeks, 3 weeks or 5 weeks
- Fordham University in New York City - 3½ weeks residential or 3 weeks non residential
- The Sorbonne in Paris, France - 3 weeks or 5 weeks
Students completing 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade are eligible for our COLLEGE CREDIT programs at…
- University of Colorado at Boulder - 5 weeks
- The Sorbonne in Paris, France - 5 weeks
Students completing 10th, 11th or 12th grade are eligible for our COLLEGE CREDIT program at...
- Penn State University - 6½ weeks
Completed summer program applications are initially evaluated by our Summer Study Admissions Committee and then forwarded to the Undergraduate Admissions Office at the appropriate university. ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED and all applications are reviewed on a “rolling admissions” basis. Acceptance into a Summer Study program does not guarantee acceptance into any university for college.
Applicants are required to submit an academic transcript with all grades through the end of the last complete school year and the most recent report card for the current school year. In addition, students applying to one of our high school college credit programs must also submit SAT or PSAT scores. Alternate diagnostic scores (CAT, IOWA, etc) may be required for those students who have not taken the SAT or PSAT as of the date of their summer program application. Foreign students who have not taken the SAT or PSAT may be required to submit a recent TOEFL score indicating English proficiency. A completed teacher/counselor recommendation form will help support a student’s application.
TO START THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS:
- To apply online and pay the $95 application fee with a credit card on our secure server, click here. Otherwise, click on the appropriate link below to download then print your Application for Admission. If Adobe Acrobat Reader is not already installed on your computer, you may download it for free by clicking here.
Summer Study at Penn State (6½ weeks - college credit and 2, 3½ or 6½ weeks - non-credit )
Summer Study at CU-Boulder (5 weeks - college credit and 2, 3 or 5 weeks - non-credit)
Summer Study at Fordham in NYC (non-credit - 3½ weeks residential or 3 weeks non-residential)
Summer Study at The Sorbonne in Paris (5 weeks - college credit, 3 or 5 weeks - non-credit)
- Complete your Application for Admission and be sure not to leave out any requested information. Incomplete summer program application forms will delay the process and may prevent acceptance. Be sure to sign your name and have your parent/guardian sign in the appropriate places. Online applicants must check the required acknowledgement statements in lieu of signatures.
- Submit your application on line, by mail to our Melville, NY office or by fax to (631) 424-0567. After April 30th, applications must include a nonrefundable $1,000.00 tuition deposit (refunded only if the student is not accepted to the program). The application fee and tuition deposit may be paid by credit card (online applications only) or by check sent along with your application. For summer program applications received without the application fee and, after April 30th, the tuition deposit will not be processed.
- Complete the top portion of the Recommendation form and give it to your guidance counselor, college advisor or teacher. Request that he or she promptly complete the form and forward it to us along with your current school transcript and standardized test scores.