Summer Teaching Jobs
Explore Summer Program Teaching Jobs at Summer Study
Summer Study‘s excellent reputation is rooted in the dedication of our supervisory staff. If you can answer “YES” to the questions below, then we strongly encourage you to read on and to apply for one of our summer teaching jobs with our pre-college programs for high school students.
DO YOU HAVE…
- The willingness to be a part of the total pre-college experience for hundreds of high school students?
- The motivation to be a positive role model?
- A strong desire to instruct teenagers in a classroom setting?
- The skills and ability necessary to instruct a sports clinic, specialty clinic or recreational activities?
Does this sound like you? If so, please read on for more information about jobs with our summer programs or click here to complete an Application for Employment.
Teaching Job Description for our Pre-College Programs – Your Role on Campus
Summer teaching jobs with Summer Study’s pre-college programs require a staff committed to mastering the responsibilities that make our summer programs even greater than both students and parents could imagine. The Summer Study staff…
- Reside in dedicated residence halls or hotel with our students
- Help organize and supervise all planned day/night/weekend activities on campus, in town and during weekend travel excursions during our summer programs for high school students
- Instruct classes/workshops, coach sports clinics and/or provide general or administrative support during our pre-college programs
- Provide guidance and assistance throughout the student’s entire pre-college experience
Are you prepared to take on these responsibilities during our summer programs for high school students? If so, please view our job qualifications for our pre-college programs below.
Summer Program Job Qualifications
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS THE SUMMER!! In order to ensure the best pre-college summer program experience, Summer Study staff must meet certain qualifications for our pre-college programs. All Summer Staff must be…
- Finished with at least 3 years of college
- At least 21 years old by July 1st
- Be willing to live in the residence halls with our students
- Be willing to be on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the length of the program
Staff for our summer programs in Paris or Spain must also be…
- Fluent in FRENCH and ENGLISH for the Paris program or fluent in SPANISH and ENGLISH for the Spain program
- Familiar with the city of Paris or Spain
Now, here is what we offer you…
Compensation for teaching jobs in our summer programs includes all lodging, program meals, planned entertainment & activities, weekend travel and salary. Staff who are participating in our internship program may also receive college credit through their school’s academic department.
Click here to download our staff information booklet or on the links below for program-specific information and to download a staff application for our pre-college programs.
Domestic Opportunities • International Opportunities